WHAT IS ARCHERY TAG?
PVP Archery Tag is a fast paced, action packed, skill-oriented bow and (foam tipped) arrow competitive sport.
- Masks MUST stay on at all times in the arena.
- NO DRY FIRING. This means no firing the bow without an arrow on the string. The force has to go somewhere, in this case the bow limbs. You wouldn’t want the bow to snap and hurt someone, right?
- No sliding or diving. As tough as you are, we don't want you to scrape your knees or elbows for any reason. Not even that one epic tag which may or may not seal the fate of the round.
- Be nice. Don't do a full draw fire from point blank. It hurts, and at the end of the day we’re all here to have fun. Let us offer a cool solution: pull your arrow off and tag the person, melee-style.
Each game type introduces a different edge to ye’ old archery. The games end either on a timer (ref's discretion) or when an objective is achieved.
The name says it all. Eliminate the opposition. There are no neutral or safe zones. There are no lines dividing the teams. Cover each other and defeat the enemy.
King of the Castle
The field of battle isn't even. But when royalty is involved, when is it ever even? To have more fun you need more challenges! Castle vs. rebels!
- The castle will have all the inflatable bunkers
- The rebels will have nothing to hide behind, no cover, they must rely on their skills to evade all the arrows
- The rebels will have five rows of arrows. Each rebel must fire an arrow from every one of the five rows (You cannot move before firing an arrow)
- Once a rebel has fired from the fifth row, he or she can make a break for the castle!
- If the rebels are all eliminated, the castle wins! If the rebels can touch the castle, they win!
Each team has a flag. The objective is to move the flag into the opposite team’s base. Whichever team gets the flag to the other side first, wins. Alternatively, if you eliminate the other team… no one can stop you from putting the flag on the other side ;-) so you win anyway.
PVP Archery is suitable for ages 12 and up.
PVP Archery can host up to 20 players per game.
LENGTH OF GAMES
Depending on the game mode being played, each game will last around 5 to 10 mins.
LEOPARD RISER RECURVE BOWS
Draw weight: 30lbs
Net weight: 2.9lbs
Bow length: 60"
Material: High Performance Foam + Fiberglass Shaft
Length (total): approx. 820 mm (32,5 inch)
Mass: approx. 68 g
Striking distance: More than 50 m @ 30 lbs x 28” draw weight
V-FORCE ARMOR MASKS
Lens: Non-Fog Thermal Lens
Size: One size. Adjustable straps. Fast-drying closed-cell foam. Fits over most eyeglasses
Protection: Rigid Full-Face, forehead and ear protection for secure confidence
Comfort: Bio-Fit frame eliminates pressure-points for all-day comfor